Version 3.0.2 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.5 - 6.6 and and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.5 or higher
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 3.0.1
- Add zWinDBStateMonitoringIgnore configuration property to disable monitoring of MSSQL databases in specified statuses (ZPS-7867)
- Add zWinDBSnapshotIgnore configuration property to disable monitoring of MSSQL database snapshots (ZPS-7824)
- Fix MSSQL Always incorrect datamaps sending which cause large number of unnecessary datamaps and invalidations (ZPS-8074)
- Add zWinServicesGroupedByClass property for Windows Service classes to model services with generic Windows Service class. (ZPS-8115)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.6.0, and Service Impact 5.5.5
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.