Version 4.1.2 of the VMware vSphere ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.vSphere) has been released. This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.x and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- Zenoss >= 5.3.3 and Zenoss Cloud (no change)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0 (no change)
PropertyMonitor >= 1.0.0 (no change)
EnterpriseReports (no change)
PythonCollector (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 4.1.1.
- Fixed modeling of large environments (ZPS-7961)
- Fixed modeling for cases when totalMemory was unchanged (ZPS-7689)
- Fixed modeling of VirtualAHCIControllers (ZPS-6759)
- Fixed Alarm severity mapping (ZPS-7518)
- Fixed processing of com.vmware.vc.
- Tested with Zenoss 6.6.0, Zenoss Cloud 7.1.0, and Service Impact 5.5.5.
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.