Version 5.9.0 of the Cisco Devices ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2.5 - 6.1.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 5.8.1.
- Add monitoring templates for T1 and T3 interfaces. (ZPS-1209)
- Add hardware model details for Catalyst 3560X-24 and 3560X-48 switches. (ZPS-783)
- Add hardware model details for 4331 Integrated Services Router. (ZPS-2871)
- Add DynamicView views for selected components (ZPS-3236)
- Add Dynamic View and Impact support across supported devices. (ZPS-2853)
- Add Port Channels, Interfaces, VLANs and VRFs components in VDCs display menu for Nexus 7000 devices. (ZPS-1314)
- Monitor Cisco Nexus 9000 uptime and show on the overview page. (ZPS-2824)
- Add performance optimizations for event transformations. (ZPS-2220)
- Set 'ha-standby' and 'standby' as UP status. (ZPS-2184)
- Add support of multiple CPUs monitoring on Cisco ASA devices. (ZPS-2589)
- Add counter data and graphs for NVE (ZPS-2892)
- Model oper status of power supplies on Cisco C2900 series routers. (ZPS-1782)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.