- Zenoss 5.x
If the default Docker Bridge IP address causes issues due to duplicate network addressing, the administrator can change the address. This article describes how to change the Docker Bridge IP Address.
- Log into the host machine as root.
- Use a text editor to create a new file named ifcfg-bridge0.
- Place the new file in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ directory .
- Add the following information to the file, exchanging the red values for the new Docker Bridge IP address information appropriate for the network:
DEVICE=docker0 TYPE=Bridge BOOTPROTO=static DNS1=192.168.5.1 GATEWAY=192.168.5.1 IPADDR=192.168.5.1 NETMASK=255.255.255.0 ONBOOT=yes
NOTE: Ensure the new information does not conflict with other addresses on your network.
- Save and exit the file.
- Exit the text editor.
- Shutdown resmgr (Resource Manager):
serviced service stop resmgr
- Shutdown serviced (Control Center):
systemctl stop serviced
- shutdown docker:
systemctl stop docker
- Reboot the system
- If necessary, restart docker, serviced and Resource Manager.