Version 3.1.0 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.5 - 6.7 and and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.5 or higher
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 3.0.2
- Fixed CPU/Memory increasing on Windows target device (ZPS-3171)
- Changed SQL Jobs event mapping by Job ID and not by Job Name (ZPS-5264)
- Fixed pattern matching on Windows Cluster Remodel Action (ZPS-7883)
- Fixed "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'" errors during Always On components modeling (ZPS-7967)
- Fixed Windows Collection fails with the error "User timeout caused connection failure" (ZPS-8015)
- Remove dependency on obsolete PyXML package and make ZP compatible with Ubuntu 22.04 (ZPS-8277)
- Added support for Windows Server 2022 and SQL Server 2022 (ZPS-8387)
- Added disabled Cluster Resources detection during modeling and disabled its modeling (ZPS-8412)
- Added missing default Per User Services to zWinServicesGroupedByClass (ZPS-8441)
- Fixed component field appearance in events for Custom Datasource (ZPS-8505)
- Added "Remote Management Users" group to Windows lpu script needs for 2016+ servers (ZPS-8530)
- Added processing of all complex database statuses (ZPS-8540)
- Fixed honoring zFailSeverity property that is set at the Windows Service class level (ZPS-8544)
- Improve txwinrm Kerberos authentication performance for the devices with unavailable WinRM port (ZPS-8622)
- Added a log message when the misconfigured counter is in the Perfmon datasource collection (ZPS-8666)
- Windows 2008 will no longer be supported
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.7.0, Service Impact 5.6.0 and Analytic 6.0.0
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.