Version 3.2.0 of the MySQL Database ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.MySqlMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.x and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.1 (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.1.0
- Added Support of MySql Server 8.0
- Refined incremental modeling for MySQL databases. (ZPS-6799)
- Fix event class setting for MySql datasources. (ZPS-5766)
- Fix uncorroborated impact relationships. (ZPS-5774)
- Fix "RemoteError" during monitoring. (ZPS-5831)
- Fix invalid object maps properties in datasource plugins. (ZPS-7081)
- Change requested MySql datasource datapoints type to DERIVE. (ZPS-7478)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.7.0, and Service Impact 5.6.0
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.