Version 4.1.1 of the VMware vSphere ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.vSphere) has been released. This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.x and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- Zenoss >= 5.3.3 and Zenoss Cloud (no change)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0 (no change)
PropertyMonitor >= 1.0.0 (no change)
EnterpriseReports (no change)
PythonCollector (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 4.1.0.
- Resolve issue with huge datamaps being produced causing failures in zenhub (ZPS-7130)
- Fix issue when vSphere can sometimes show 100% usage for all datastore components (ZPS-7170)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.5.0 and Service Impact 5.5.3.
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.