Version 3.0.0 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.4 - 6.5 and and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.5 or higher
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 2.9.5
- Add MS SQL Always On Availability Groups (ZPS-7363)
- Add MS SQL Always On Availability Group Replica component (ZPS-7370)
- Add MS SQL Always On Availability Group Database component(ZPS-7371)
- Add MS SQL Always On Availability Group Listener component(ZPS-7372)
- Add support of MS SQL Always On to Zenoss Analytics (ZPS-7511)
- Add support for Windows 2019 (ZPS-7364)
- Add support for MSSQL 2019 (ZPS-7365)
- Model SQL Instances components for MS SQL Always On Availability Groups (ZPS-7366)
- Add new datapoint for Service component to monitor status change (ZPS-5759)
- Fix 'Class not registered' and 'Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion' errors (ZPS-5967)
- Fix intermittent connection flood to monitored device (ZPS-6861)
- Fix intermittent "Server not found in Kerberos database" events (ZPS-7585)
- Fix 100% CPU utilization on MSSQL servers caused by the ZenPack (ZPS-7586)
- Fix wincommand notification fails because of Kerberos settings not getting passed to zenactiond container (ZPS-5978)
- Fix Windows ZP: zenpython krb5.conf is sometimes missing `rdns = false` despite zWinRMKrb5DisableRDNS = True (ZPS-6326)
- Fix zWinRMDisableRDNS not correctly handled in zenactiond (ZPS-5995)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.6.0, Zenoss 6.5.0, Analytics and Service Impact 5.5.3
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.