Version 2.9.5 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.4 - 6.5 and and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.5 or higher
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 2.9.4
- Add zWinServicesModeled and zWinServicesNotModeled properties to control Services component (ZPS-7220)
- Fix Sysname is discovered as unknown for WinRM devices (ZPS-6244)
- Fix The datasource "UserConnections" is collecting metrics only for the default SQL instances (ZPS-6946)
- Add better timeouts control for connections (ZPS-7329)
- Fix ClusterDataSource collection error (ZPS-7433)
- Windows monitoring plugins are blocked time to time. (ZPS-7444)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.5.0, Zenoss 6.4.1 and Service Impact 5.5.3
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.