Version 4.1.0 of the VMware vSphere ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.vSphere) has been released. This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.x and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- Zenoss >= 5.3.3 and Zenoss Cloud (no change)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0 (no change)
PropertyMonitor >= 1.0.0 (no change)
EnterpriseReports (no change)
PythonCollector (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 4.0.3.
- Support of monitoring vSphere 7
- Add support for Java 11 JVM
- Fix issue with linking existing guest devices (ZPS-5523)
- Return datastoreUsedPercent datasource (ZPS-7112)
- Better control of polling events from vConsole (ZPS-7166)
- Add new values to the CallHome report to calculate Nutanix VMs on vSphere (ZPS-7293)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.5.0 and Service Impact 5.5.3.