Version 1.7.2 of the BigIpMonitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.BigIpMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.x and Zenoss Cloud and has the following additional requirements.
- Zenoss >= 6.x and Zenoss Cloud (updated)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.1 (updated)
CalculatedPerformance >= 2.5.2 (updated)
The following changes have been made since the previous release (2.7.1):
- Improve UI loading speed of LB Pool Members (ZPS-6488)
- Fix invalid Threshold in /Network/BIG-IP "Free TMM memory" (ZPS-4831)
- Fix uncorroborated impact relationships for LB Pool Members (ZPS-5890)
- Fix CPU Utilization graph (ZPS-7245)
- Add ZenPackLib ZP and CalculatedPerformance ZP to requirements
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.4.1, Zenoss Resource Manager 6.5.0, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.2
The detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.