Version 2.1.0 of the Microsoft HyperV ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.HyperV) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss Resource Manger 6.x , Zenoss Cloud and has the following additional requirements.
PythonCollector>=1.2 (no change)
Core>=1.1 (minimum v.1.1 required for this release)
0 (no change)
- Zenoss >= 5.3 (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.0.1.
- Add custom command datasource for monitoring using WinRM. (ZPS-4498)
- Add graph definition for Virtual CPU load. (ZPS-7134)
- Add Host HDD utilization monitoring. (ZPS-5548)
- Add monitoring of Virtual machines count at the Device level. (ZPS-6793)
- Add zendotnet metrics to be able to observe in RM Monitor. (ZPS-6787)
- Fix HyperV Traceback seen during collection. (ZPS-5671)
- Fix PowerShell 6x deprecated Get-WmiObject cmdlet. (ZPS-4920)
- Refine CallHome data reported by HyperV ZenPack. (ZPS-7246)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.4.1, Zenoss Resource Manager 6.5.0, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.2
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.