Version 5.1.0 of the Amazon Web Services ZenPack (Commercial) (ZenPacks.zenoss.AWS) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.4 / 6.5 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.11.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 5.0.1.
* Add support (with optional incremental modeling) for AWS ECS
* Make possible modeling more than 1000 of SQS Queues per one region (ZPS-7094)
* Support complex AWS tags in zAWSDiscover (ZPS-7033)
* Add new datapoints to AWS ApplicationLoadBalancer Monitoring Template (ZPS-6964)
* Add zAWSUseNewIds property to switch to new IDs for some components (ZPS-6911)
* Fix AWS Zenpack Lambda Rate Exceeded Error (ZPS-6856)
* Add new datapoint for billing predicted charges (ZPS-7002)
* Add new AWS Target Group Monitoring Templates (ZPS-7219)
* Fix issue with Target Groups modeling (ZPS-7218)
This release has been tested withZenoss Resource Manager 6.4.1, Zenoss Resource Manager 6.5.0, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.2. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.