Version 2.0.0 of the Nutanix ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Nutanix) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.2 - 6.5 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.8 or higher
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.0.3.
- Updated to be compatible with Nutanix Prism 5.15 LTS
- Added incremental modeling support (ZPS-7013)
- Corrected the relations between hosts, CVMs, VMs, and other components (ZPS-6823)
- Updated the callhome routine to correctly count monitored systems (ZPS-5843)
- Added Network Interface components, contained by hosts (ZSP-5625)
- Updated component graphs to report bandwidth and latency, similar to the Nutanix console (ZPS-7095)
- Correctly linking VMs to their devices in Zenoss (ZPS-7128)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.4.1, 6.5, Zenoss Cloud and Impact 5.5.1)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.