Version 5.11.1 of the Cisco Devices ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.x and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 5.11.1.
- Add zEntSensorStatusIgnoreValues zProperty to allow modeling of environment sensors with user-configured statuses. (ZPS-1348)
- Do not model Power supplies which are not physically present. (ZPS-4690)
- Fix summary message for snmp_linkDown trap events. (ZPS-5794)
- Add missing component for snmp_linkDown trap events. (ZPS-5894)
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError for Nexus7K modeling plugin. (ZPS-6828)
- Add support for cieIfHighSpeedReceive OID on network interfaces to account for inbound and outbound interface speed. Split 'high utilization' threshold to 'high utilization TX' and 'high utilization RX' ones for ethernetCsmacd_64 template. (ZPS-6855)
- Fix incorrect Interface status. (ZPS-6982)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.4.1, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.1
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.