The Kubernetes ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Kubernetes) has been updated to 1.1.0
Changes since previous release: 1.0.1
- Added support for incremental modeling
- Added support for EKS (AWS) and AKS (Azure)
- Add Deployment component and updated Impact relations (ZPS-4625)
- Improved explanation in auth related errors (ZPS-5955)
- Added Operating System Relationships (ZPS-5878)
- Tested with Zenoss 6.4.1, Zenoss Cloud and Impact 5.5.1
- Zenoss 6.2 - Zenoss Cloud
- ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.
Hi! Does this support Kube latest versions?