Version 5.11.0 of the Cisco Devices ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.4 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 5.10.0.
- Fixes for impact relationships between network interfaces, port channels, and VLANs. (ZPS-5790)
- Remove 'cisco.snmp.QoSClassMaps' modeler plugin from selected modeler plugin list. (ZPS-5177)
- Fix for Supervisor Component Graph Spelled incorrectly. (ZPS-5266)
- Fix for "AttributeError: module" in CiscoDeviceRelationsProvider. (ZPS-5859)
- Fix typo from work in zps-3688 causing tracebacks in cisco.snmp.Device plugin. (ZPS-5874)
- Fix Modeler error in CiscoMonitor pack for Nexus 9000 devices related to new ADM code. (ZPS-6593)
This version has been tested with Zenoss 6.4.1, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.1. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.