The IBM.Power (ZenPacks.zenoss.IBM.Power) ZenPack has been updated to 1.2.0. This minor release is compatible with 6.x and Zenoss Cloud and the following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.1.3.
- Migrate to ZenPackLib 2.x
- Added support for POWER8, POWER9 (ZPS-4112)
- Support HMC v8, remove HEA based components and error messages (ZPS-5589)
- Added more descriptive failure event messages (ZPS-6669)
- Honor zCommandCommandTimeout (ZPS-468)
- Respect user-defined monitored components (ZPS-840)
- Refactor/streamline datasources and modeler plugin
- Allow shared serial numbers (ZPS-1311)
- Two new components: Virtual Ethernet Adapters and Virtual SCSI Adapters (ZPS-5589)
- New event polling Datasource (ZPS-5589)
- Fix modeler plugin to return correct values for relationship setter (ZPS-1498)
- Fixed error while opening links in a new window (ZPS-4111)
- Updated icons
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.