Version 3.0.1 of the Dell PowerEdge ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Dell.PowerEdge) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 5.3 - 6.4 and Zenoss Cloud and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.WSMAN version 1.0.5 or higher
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.0.0.
- Fix missed runs in zenpython from client iDRAC device. (ZPS-4694)
- Handle empty empty data from iDRAC device. (ZPS-4794)
- Don't generate events for physical drives in Non-RAID state. (ZPS-4924)
- Notify with an event in case attempt to model using wrong device class. (ZPS-5897)
- Fix traceback during modeling of analog sensors components. (ZPS-6104)
- Fix modeling error AttributeError: 'Item' object has no attribute 'SASAddress'. (ZPS-6393)
- Fix modeling failure related to embedded Cache drives for Dell EMC VxRail device. (ZPS-6522)
- Fix collection failures related to embedded·Cache·drives·for·Dell·EMC·VxRail·device. (ZPS-6546)
- Tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.4.1 and Service Impact 5.5.1.
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.