Version 2.1.0 of the Microsoft Azure ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Azure) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.2 - 6.4 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
PythonCollector >= 1.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >
The following changes have been made since the previous release (2.0.0):
- Add new Application Insights and Azure Function components
- Fix events for Service Plan components in case all resources are stopped (ZPS-5652)
- Fix for Random Monitoring of Instance failed or GET Azure metrics unsuccessful failures events (ZPS-6069)
- Fix potential KeyError traceback when modeling (ZPS-6211)
- Ensure complete component model after every modeling attempt (ZPS-6258)
- Update migration scripts to avoid UI flares for some specific Zenoss configurations (ZPS-5737)
This release has been tested with Tested with Zenoss 6.3.x, Zenoss 6.4.x, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.5.1. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.