Version 2.1.1 of the EMC (ZenPacks.zenoss.EMC.base) ZenPack has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.2 - 6.4 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.WBEM >= 2.0.1
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.5.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >= 1.3.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.4
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.1.0
- Compatibility with WEBM ZenPack 3.0.0
- Updated Storage Pool graphs to reflect collected data and remove deprecated, unused charts (ZPS-3572)
- Updated Celerra System modeling to no longer break when processing Virtual Data Movers (ZPS-3844)
- Added documentation details for wbemStatsSampleInterval, which is defined on the EMC device (ZPS-3605)
- Corrected links for ZC instances which had invalid links from one component to another (ZPS-4400)
- Tested with Zenoss 6.3.2, Cloud and Service Impact 5.5
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available in the ZenPack Catalog.