Version 1.1.0 of the Google Cloud Platform ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.GoogleCloudPlatform) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6, and has no additional requirements.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.0.2.
- Add support for Dataflow Jobs. (ZPS-5801)
- Add support for Cloud Functions. (ZPS-5719)
- Support "reducer" in Stackdriver Monitoring datasource. (ZPS-5558)
- Support "filter" in Stackdriver Monitoring datasource. (ZPS-5559)
- Support "group by" in Stackdriver Monitoring datasource
- Add support for Instance Group Monitoring (ZPS-3501)
- Add support for Billing Monitoring with services and region analysis (ZPS-5807)
- Support for tags for all components (ZPS-5809)
- Support for Billing reports based on tags and labels (ZPS-6024)
This release was tested with the following Zenoss versions.
- Zenoss Cloud
- Zenoss Resource Manager 6.3.x and 6.4
- Zenoss Service Impact 5.5.1
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.