Version 2.9.4 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.2 - 6.3 and and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0.5 or higher
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 2.9.3
- Fix Traceback seen for zenoss.winrm.Processes modeler plugin (ZPS-5676)
- Fix Windows ZP: After upgrade to 2.9.3, seeing "caught returnValue being used in a non-generator" errors (ZPS-5727)
- Fix Windows - cluster disks may not be modeled or monitored on 2008 cluster when using Powershell v2.0 (ZPS-5755)
- Fix Unexpected Response --Encrypted Boundary during windows collection (ZPS-5767)
- Document wincommand notification can be deprecated (ZPS-5501)
- Fix Receiving 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__' when modeling Windows device (ZPS-5770)
- Fix Perfmon command(s) did not start: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getConnection' (ZPS-5822)
- Fix "The referenced context has expired" errors (ZPS-5797)
- Fix WinRM device modeler fails to model system OS info if Win32_ComputerSystem doesn't return data (ZPS-5820)
- Fix Windows collection attempts to use a dead connection causing a timeout (ZPS-5819)
- Fix Cluster Monitoring Doesn't Account for Different Service Names (ZPS-5835)
- Fix 'Get-Disk' is not recognized on Windows 2008 Clusters (ZPS-5822)
This release has been tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss Resource Manager 6.3.2 and Service Impact 5.5.0. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.