Version 2.1.0 of the Ceph ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Ceph) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.2 - 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
PythonCollector >= 1.6.1
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.0.1
- Add backend_addr to host components (ZPS-281)
- Add sudo support for Docker containers (ZPS-5736)
- Use sudo fallback for .asok sockets in modeler (ZPS-5246)
- Change Pool IO to rate instead of gauge (ZPS-3039)
- Clarify and enhance docs for sudoers (ZPS-270)
- Clarify docs on installing SSH device (ZPS-5742)
- Fix pre-Luminous health-check errors (ZPS-5738)
- Guard against missing d.cephProxyComponentUUID in DeviceProxy (ZPS-4945)
This version has been tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.3.2 and Service Impact 5.3.4. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.