Version 3.0.0 of the Cisco UCS ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoUCS) has been released. This is a major release that brings capacity related features and other enhancements into the ZenPack.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.2 - 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- CiscoMonitor ZenPack >= 4.0
- Calculated Performance ZenPack >= 2.5.1
- Dashboard ZenPack
- DynamicView ZenPack
- Predictive Threshold ZenPack
- PythonCollector ZenPack
- ZenPackLib ZenPack >= 2.1
Note: This version of CiscoUCS ZenPack fully replaces UCSCapacity - If you are using UCSCapacity ZenPack in your Zenoss installation, it should be upgraded to 2.0.0 before upgrading CiscoUCS 2.x to CiscoUCS 3.0.0. UCSCapacity can be removed after CiscoUCS has been upgraded.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.8.0.
- Add all UCSCapacity features
- Upgrade to ZenPackLib 2.x
- Fix "Edit with Domain Designer" issue on Cisco UCS Manager Domain. (ZPS-1671)
- Fix massively growing counts for Cisco UCS faults. (ZPS-3202)
- Do not autogenerate CiscoUCS reports while opening. (ZPS-4175)
- Show a spinner wheel when generating Storage reports. (ZPS-4305)
- Ensure CIMC session closing after collection when zCiscoUCSCIMCReuseSessions is false. (ZPS-4555)
- Guard against empty object maps in modeler. (ZPS-5617)
- Allow user specified severity fields for UCS Manager events. (ZPS-5199)
- Fix slider in Dependency View to update resources by utilization. (ZPS-5643)
- Update Topology View for S3260 storage chassis. (ZPS-3576)
This version has been tested with Zenoss Cloud, Zenoss 6.3.2 and Service Impact 5.3.4. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.