Version 5.10.0 of the Cisco Devices ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.2 - 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 5.9.0.
- Add support for ASA VPN tunnels. (SVC-2005)
- Add missing hardware models. (ZPS-3515)
- Add Impact policies to CiscoDevice for Fans, PSU, and Temperature Sensor. (ZPS-3972)
- Handle unknown StandbyState in cHsrpStateChange. (ZPS-3644)
- Improve performance of snmp trap transform.
- Make network interface descriptions searchable. (ZPS-3949)
- Fix for "invalid literal for int()" errors in ISDN monitoring. (ZPS-3698)
- Fix for "AttributeError: vnis" in zenmapper.log. (ZPS-3965)
- Do not autogenerate Cisco Inventory report. (ZPS-4204)
- Shows a spinner wheel when generating Cisco Inventory report. (ZPS-4253)
- Add Device-Modern template and change current templates for ASA Devices. (ZPS-3598)
This version has been tested with Zenoss 6.3.2 and Zenoss Cloud. Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.