Version 3.1.0 of the HTTP Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.HttpMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 6.2 - 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
The following changes have been made since the previous release (3.0.4):
- Fix infinity redirection in the case with not full URI path in header Location (ZPS-4904)
- Fix issue when HttpMonitor doesn't check response and doesn't handle either (ZPS-4998)
- Fix crashes of PythonCollector in the case with blank IP Address or Proxy Address fields (ZPS-4986)
- Fix collection of datapoints for component-level datasources (ZPS-5550)
- Provides details on Proxy usage with examples (ZPS-4912)
This version has been tested with Zenoss 6.3.2 and Zenoss Cloud
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.