Version 3.0.0 of the OpenStack (Provider View) ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.
This release is compatible with Zenoss Cloud and Zenoss 6.2 - 6.3, and has the following requirements
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.1.0
PythonCollector >= 1.6.1 (no change)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.OpenStack >= 1.2.3 (no change)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.4.2.
- Add support for Keystone Domains (ZPS-3850)
- Add support for Pike, Rocky, Queens, RHOSP 13-14 versions of OpenStack
- Add support for multiple Zenoss instances (ZPS-1598)
- Add support for restricted (non-administrator) users (ZPS-3851, ZPS-5043)
- Exclude erroneous 'hostgroup' host components (ZPS-4914)
- Fix KeyError in PerfAMQPDataSource vNIC discovery (ZPS-4661)
- Guard against missing tenant quota. (ZPS-4627)
- Refactor Ceilometer introducing zenopenstack service to simplify collection
- Allow temporary legacy metrics for 'Disk IO Rate' and 'Disk Requests' (ZPS-5205)
- The HeartBeat datasource was removed as heartbeats are no longer supported by OpenStack (ZPS-1984)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.3.2, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.3.4
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.