Version 2.0.0 of the Microsoft Azure ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Azure) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 6.2, 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
PythonCollector >= 1.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >
The following changes have been made since the previous release (1.3.2):
- Switch to pure REST api queries in place of Microsoft Azure SDK
- Add Azure Metric datasource to collect monitoring data from Azure
- Add Azure Activity Log datasource to collect Azure events
- Fix Azure ZenPack and Exchange Installation Conflict (ZPS-4335)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.