Version 1.0.1 of the Google Cloud Platform ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.GoogleCloudPlatform) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss Cloud, and 6.2 - 6.3. It has the following additional requirements.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.0.0.
- Fix false positives for quotas with a limit of 1 and usage of 0. (ZPS-4567)
- Fix "too many items" error when modeling instances belonging to multiple instance groups. (ZPS-4695)
- Provide links and impacts between GKE components and Kubernetes ZenPack components. (ZPS-4778)
- Prevent false modeling changes when nothing changed in modeled project. (ZPS-5207)
This release was tested with the following Zenoss versions.
- Zenoss Cloud
- Zenoss Resource Manager 6.3.2
- Zenoss Service Impact 5.3.4
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.