Version 4.1.0 of the Amazon Web Services ZenPack (Commercial) (ZenPacks.zenoss.AWS) has been released.
This is a minor release contains enhancements for smart tagging, SQS monitoring, adds support for Auto Scaling Groups and Load Balancers, and addresses defects found after last release.
- Zenoss 6.2 - 6.3 and Zenoss Cloud (drop support for Zenoss 4.x)
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector (no change)
- Add possibility to use Amazon CloudWatch datasource on SQS Queues (ZPS-3955)
- Update zAWSAutoChangeProdState to not change the production state of a guest device during a maintenance window (ZPS-3489)
- Fix guest device productionState is not always updated with zAWSAutoChangeProdState enabled (ZPS-3477)
- Upgrade to botocore 1.7.84 / boto3 1.10.84
- Update component group when linked tag filter is changed (ZPS-4309)
- Re-design SQS-based event monitoring (ZPS-3061)
- Added zAWSGuestDeviceClassTags property to specify guest device classes mapped from EC2 instance tags (ZPS-5005)
- Auto Scaling Groups modeling and monitoring (ZPS-4474)
- Added "Treat missing data as" field to Amazon CloudWatch datasource to set the default value for metric when no data returned from AWS
- Application and Network Load Balancers modeling and monitoring (ZPS-38)
- Add link from EC2 Instance if it is part of Kubernetes cluster to Kubernetes node. Requires Kubernetes ZP version greater then 1.0.1 (ZPS-4777)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.3.1, Zenoss Cloud and Service Impact 5.3.4
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.