Version 2.3.2 of the Linux Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.LinuxMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss Cloud, 5.3 - 6.2, 4.2.5, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib (any version)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.3.1.
- Guard against out of date sudoers configuration in service monitoring. (ZPS-4334)
- Allow filesystem modeling and monitoring to work with or without sudo access. (ZPS-4340)
- Fix LVM monitoring when */sbin not in user's path. (ZPS-4349)
- Fix undocumented sudo usage of "systemctl status". (ZPS-4121)
- Update reduced recommended sudoers configuration. (ZPS-4121)
This release was tested with the following Zenoss versions.
- Zenoss Cloud
- Zenoss Resource Manager 6.2.1
- Zenoss Resource Manager 5.3.3
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.