Version 3.0.4 of the HTTP Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.HttpMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 5.3 - 6.2 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements
The following changes have been made since the previous release (3.0.3):
- Fix issue with locally defined monitoring templates after upgrade (ZPS-3817)
- Fix handles bad proxy hostnames (ZPS-3819)
- Add unittests for regular expression and redirect behavior
- Fix various Expression properties in DataSource configuration (ZPS-3867)
- Add Redirect Behavior options ok/fail/follow/sticky/stickypo
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.