Version 2.4.2 of the OpenStack (Provider View) ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 6.2, and has the following requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.OpenStack 1.2.3 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.LinuxMonitor 2.3 or higher
r 1.6.1 or higher
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.4.1.
- Avoid name confict for proxy devices and be more flexible in linking to existing devices when appropriate. (ZPS-3991)
- Prevent modeling invalid host components for Ceph storage backend and API endpoints (ZPS-3751, ZPS-3971, ZPS-4183)
- When mapping hostnames, treat all host references in case-insensitive manner (ZPS-3989)
- Fix hostfqdn modeler plugin for systems where the 'dnsdomainname' command is not available (ZPS-4083)
- expected_ceilometer_heartbeats includes additional possible names for a host, based on hostmap, proxy device, and the host's local 'hostname' (ZPS-4082)
- Fix for "OpenStack Component View" option missing in lefthand nav (ZPS-3927)
- Corrected URL escaping in modeler plugin to avoid receiving 400 error when a proxy is in front of nova-api services (ZPS-3894)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.