Version 4.0.2 of the Amazon Web Services ZenPack (Commercial) (ZenPacks.zenoss.AWS) has been released.
*Starting with AWS 3.X AWS ZenPack releases are Commercial ZenPacks (ZenPacks developed by Zenoss Inc. which are closed source, and require a license to access).
The AWS 2.x ZenPack release is still available as an Open Source ZenPacks (ZenPacks developed by Zenoss, Inc. which are open source and freely available).*
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 6.2 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following requirements.
r >= 1.4
ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 4.0.1.
- Handle CloudFormation templates where a stack output has no description (ZPS-3181)
- Upgrade to botocore 1.8.41 / boto3 1.5.27
- Fix type of the ec2secretkey property (ZEN-29852)
- AWS Prediction charges time is 'undefined' on overview page (ZEN-30367)
- Styling updates and fixes for Zenoss Cloud
- Change event class for Billing Cost threshold (ZPS-3838)
- Handle Cloud Formation Stack Outputs without a 'Description' field (ZPS-3181)
- Updated documentation with IAM permissions required to model SQS successfully (ZPS-3268)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.