Version 2.0.0 of the Microsoft HyperV ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.HyperV) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 5.3 - 6.2 and Zenoss Cloud, and has the following additional requirements.
PythonCollector 1.4 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib 2.0 or higher
- ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Core 1.0 or higher
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.3.3.
- Add option to configure Production State of discovered guest devices. (ZPS-400)
- Fix error handling for proper events generation. (ZPS-823)
- Fix issue with uncleared events for Processor component. (ZPS-2646)
- Convert ZenPack to be based on ZenPackLib. (ZPS-3235)
- Fix issue related to re-adding a device. (ZPS-3659)
- Make use of new Microsoft.Core ZenPack
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.