Version 3.3.2 of the HP Proliant ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.HP.Proliant) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 4.2.x - 6.2 and Zenoss Cloud.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.3.1.
- Fix Error modeling Generation 9 iLO hardware when memory/swap info is missing (ZPS-3101)
- Ensure all NICs are discovered and monitored (ZPS-3645)
- Correct unrecognized "Good, In Use" status (ZPS-3737)
- Modeling should succeed when drive enclosure is absent (ZPS-3306)
- Update Physical Disk possible status values (ZPS-2946)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.