Version 2.3.1 of the Linux Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.LinuxMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2.5 - 6.1.2, and has no further requirements.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.3.0.
- Fix CPU Busy metric on "CPU Utilization" graph. (ZPS-3531)
- Fix 'no volume group' warning events during modeling. (ZPS-3475)
- Add Idle, Interrupt, Soft Interrupt, Steal metrics on CPU Utilization graph. (ZPS-3547)
- Enable better management of service events. (ZPS-3616)
- Fix OSService template binding errors in zenhub. (ZPS-3709)
- Add systemV services to upstart devices. (ZPS-3478)
- Update systemd services to not model oneshot or unmet conditions. (ZPS-3478, ZPS-3545)
- Added new zProperty for systemd, zLinuxModelAllActiveServices. (ZPS-3478)
- Added migration script to change the default value of zLinuxServicesModeled.
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.