Version 2.1.0 of the EMC (ZenPacks.zenoss.EMC.base) ZenPack has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss 4.2.5 - 6.1, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.WBEM >= 2.0.1
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.5.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >= 1.3.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.4
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.0.0
- Add capacity thresholds for storage pools (ZPS-2693)
- Fix monitoring for hard disks with the same IDs which are connected to different arrays (ZPS-2817)
- Add storage capacity thresholds (ZPS-3152)
- Log Request Fault Errors and when modeling VNXFile (ZPS-2936)
- Fix invalid storage pool and filesystem capacity (ZPS-3228)
- ElementName is not always present (ZPS-3307)
- Tested with Zenoss Resource Manager 6.1.2, Zenoss Resource Manager 5.3.3 and Service Impact 5.3.0
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available in the ZenPack Catalog.