Version 1.0.2 of the Capacity ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Capacity) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 5.2 - 6.1, and has the following additional requirements.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.0.1.
- Fix errors when "Percent Threshold" is not set. (ZPS-2729)
- Smaller OpenTSDB queries to lighten load on HBase. (ZPS-3240)
- Make "max-subqueries" configurable for Capacity service.
- Make "query-timeout" configurable for Capacity service.
- Fix FireFox UI graph glitches and offset. (ZPS-3148)
- Disable variance limits and remove polynomial projections. (ZPS-3146)
- Add storage capacity thresholds for EMC datapoints. (ZPS-3152)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.