Version 3.7.0 of the VMware vSphere ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.vSphere) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2.5 - 6.1.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- PropertyMonitor ZenPack 1.0 or later.
- Enterprise Reports ZenPack (any version)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.6.3.
- Support for vSphere 6.7
- Upgraded from ZenPackLib v1 to ZenPackLib v2. Note: ZenPackLib ZenPack is a new prerequisite, and must be installed separately.
- Automatically add vSphere Guest OS devices (optionally) (ZPS-340)
- Added Dynamic View (overview) (ZPS-2227)
- Disable event collection from hosts that are in maintenance mode.
- Added monitoring of Snapshots (ZPS-351)
- Added (optional) modeling and monitoring of Vdisks
- Added additional perf collection device-level graphs
- Fix Datastore to LUN mapping when datastore use local storage (ZPS-323)
- Add capacity thresholds to Hosts, pNICs, Datastores and Clusters (ZPS-2694)
- Add zVSphereModelIncludePaths/
zVSphereModelExcludePaths to control which VMs are modeled
- When new VMs are discovered, disable monitoring for the discovered VM if the host or cluster it is in has its monitoring turned off.
- Fix potential file descriptor leak in zenvsphere (ZPS-3435)
- Fix situation where config changes may not be properly cached in zenvsphere. (ZPS-3427)
- Performance improvements and bugfixes in vsphere_queryperf tool
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.