Version 2.7.0 of the Cisco UCS ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoUCS) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2.5 - 6.1.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- DynamicView ZenPack
- PythonCollector ZenPack
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.6.2.
- Reduce processing time for UCS service profile changes. (ZPS-2552)
- Add capacity thresholds to port channels. (ZPS-2697)
- Skip "online is false" events for Hot Spare local disks. (ZPS-1356)
- Extend troubleshooting steps for "CIMC Session Leakage" section in the documentation. (ZPS-2771)
- Fix "The attribute was not found" CIMC warnings in ZenHub log. (ZPS-2250)
- Change all battery_* aliases to batt_*. (ZPS-2610)
- Fix extraneous "adminSpeed" and "operSpeed" warnings in ZenHub log. (ZPS-3127)
- Fix "Failed converting '' to float" warnings in zenpython log. (ZPS-3380)
- Add more debug logging for modeling, monitoring and the CIMC connection client. (ZPS-3361)
- Change log level to debug for 'no value found for ..' warnings while monitoring CIMC devices. (ZPS-3390)
- Fix broken or hanging session connections. (ZPS-2635)
- Change names of duplicated aliases. (ZEN-29093)
- Improve error handling in zenucsevents service. (ZPS-2551)
- Lower default configsipsize from 25 to 5 in zenucsevents.conf in order to facilitate pulling large configs from ZenHub
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.