Version 3.0.12 of the Oracle Database Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.DatabaseMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 6.1, and has no further requirements.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.0.10.
- Fix permissions issues for sysstat datasource (ZPS-2852)
- Fix scale issues in Redo Size (ZPS-2876)
- Security: Hide all Connection String info from process list (ZPS-2185)
- Ensure txojdbc kills java process after timeout (ZPS-2479)
- Change tablespace storage graphs to base 1024 (ZPS-2254)
- Set SGA and PGA graphs to base 1024 (ZPS-2604)
- Fix missing properties and relations in Analytics (ZPS-2597)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.