- Zenoss Resource Manager 5.0.7
- Zenoss Resource Manager 5.0.9
- Zenoss Resource Manager 5.1.1
Adding new devices in Zenoss Resource Manager generates the following error:
TypeError: can't compare datetime.datetime to NoneType
This KB provides instructions on how to remedy this error.
NOTE: This is a known defect that will be fixed in a future version of Zenoss Resource Manager.
Perform the following procedure to remedy the error:
- Log into the Zenoss Resource Manager UI.
- Navigate to the Advanced > Jobs page.
- Search within the page for any job that is missing values in any column. If a job has missing values, click the Delete button to delete the job and clear the error.
If this error persists after performing this procedure, contact Zenoss support.