The procedure outlined in this document has been tested on the following software versions:
- Resource Manager Version 4.2.4 (Build 1859)
- CentOS Linux 5.10
- VMware ESXi 5.0 hypervisor (for cluster nodes)
- Luci version 0.12.2-68.el5.centos
- Ricci version 0.12.2-68.el5.centos
- DRBD Version 8.3.15-2.el5.centos
The attached pdf document describes the procedure for creating an active-Passive High Availability cluster of Zenoss Resource Manager collectors using Red Hat Cluster Suite. This version of the document applies to collectors hosted on CentOS 5 operating systems.