Version 1.4.0 of the Layer2 ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Layer2) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2.5 - 6.0, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.1
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.3.5.
- Fix suppression when zL2PotentialRootCause is set, and zL2Gateways is not. (ZPS-2313)
- Move zenmapper service from root to Zenoss organizer. (ZPS-1352)
- Optimize memory usage of zenmapper service. (ZPS-2172)
- Add global.conf configuration file to zenmapper service. (ZPS-2216)
- Restrict zenmapper instances configuration to 1 only. (ZPS-2144)
- Fix "l2_gateways" AttributeError after ZenPack is removed. (ZPS-2581)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.