Version 2.8.1 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.3, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.8.0.
- Fix "Error in zenoss.winrm.WinMSSQL: too many values to unpack" (ZPS-2206)
- Fix Not all bound monitoring templates listed on device overview page (ZPS-2187)
- Fix cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects" during Lync modeling (ZPS-2203)
- Fix collection hanging caused by network timeouts by applying fix for twisted bug. (ZPS-1765)
- Fix 'list' object has no attribute 'lower' (ZPS-2242)
- Fix Using the exit code for Windows Shell Datasource to generate events can result in a second error. (ZPS-2252)
- Add an error event threshold added so that we can eliminate error noise on systems with poor connections (ZPS-2068)
- Fix Windows - No perf data, see "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." in debug log (ZPS-2298)
- Fix Microsoft Windows fails to model 2008 Server Cluster Disks (ZPS-2015)
- Fix WinCluster plugin generates duplicate Cluster Disks (ZPS-1932)
- Update documentation to remove support for SQL Server 2005 (ZPS-2340)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.