Version 1.1.0 of the Microsoft Exchange ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Exchange) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 1.0.6.
- Use Microsoft Windows ZenPack 2.7.0 session management (ZPS-1227)
- Fix [Microsoft Exchange] Netbios username function fails to account for subdomains (ZPS-1942)
- Make use of new ZenPackLib ZenPack
- Fix password in log when powershell error occurs during modeling (ZPS-1766)
- Fix MicrosoftExchange - Exchange services are monitored but State is 'Unknown' (ZPS-2202)
- Fix Mailbox Databases Discovered Under Device Not Hosting the Database (ZPS-1477)
- Verify support for Exchange 2016 (ZPS-2214)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.