Version 3.6.0 of the NetApp Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.NetAppMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.8.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >= 1.4.3
- ZenPacks.zenoss.CalculatedPerformance (any version)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.5.0.
- Add support for ONTAP API v9.2 (C-Mode)
- Add monitoring usage for QTree components (ZPS-410)
- Add Auto-Size monitoring for Volume components (ZPS-2007)
- Fix speed property for thresholds for C-Mode Interface components (ZPS-1448)
- Fix issue related to missing monitoring data for NetApp C-Mode FileSystem components (ZPS-2047)
- Set correct logging level during modeling FCAdapter components (ZPS-1847)
- Update transformation for /Perf/FileSystem/NetApp event class (ZPS-2024)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.