Version 3.0.1 of the Amazon Web Services ZenPack (Commercial) (ZenPacks.zenoss.AWS) has been released.
*AWS 3.X releases and future AWS ZenPack releases are Commercial ZenPacks (ZenPacks developed by Zenoss Inc. which are closed source, and require a license to access).
The AWS 2.x ZenPack release is still available as an Open Source ZenPacks (ZenPacks developed by Zenoss, Inc. which are open source and freely available).*
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following requirements.
r >= 1.4
ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.0.0.
- Fix for SSL error in S3 modeling when using proxy (ZPS-1739
- Added zAWSEnableSnapshotCollection (default to false) to allow disabling collection of Snapshots, in order to improve modeling performance (ZPS-1741)
- Added gear menu option and job to find missing guest devices (ZPS-1742)
- Added zAWSGuestDeviceTitleTag (default to empty) to allow guest device titles to be populated based on AWS tag from instance (ZPS-1743)
- Moved guest device deletion to scheduled job to improve modeling performance and reduce database conflicts due to long transactions (ZPS-1804)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.